Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA): RCG Park, Midlothian VA
Start Date: March 27 & April 10
JOB TITLE: BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) - Clinical Supervisor
Both Midlothian and Henrico locations
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a state of the art therapy center and be off by 4:30 daily? This position doesn’t require you to drive to different homes. You will have a small caseload, work with a team of seasoned BCBA’s and have the ability to collaborate with in-house SLP and OT.
Compensation and Benefits:
● Excellent salary
● Insurance benefits include health, dental, vision, life, and retirement match up to 4%
● Paid maternity leave
● $10,000 tuition reimbursement
● Other benefits include paid time off, paid holidays, and ongoing professional development
● QUARTERLTY BONUSES:
○ This role is eligible for an annual bonus award valued at 15-20% of the role's salary. This bonus will be paid out quarterly.
BCBA Role and Responsibilities:
● Provide ongoing clinical supervision to all assigned ABA Therapists including monthly check-ins.
● Provide weekly clinical observation of clients and provide ongoing feedback to therapists.
● Completes all funder requirements related to client oversight in a timely manner including supervision notes, reports and reporting
● Develops and presents in-service training to train and improve team member competencies in clinical or therapeutic interventions.
● Provide initial and ongoing behavioral skills assessments for clients (e.g., VB-MAPP, FBA, ABLLS-R).
● Develops, oversees and modifies treatment plans (curriculum and behavior plan) and ensures they are updated as needed based on data
● Responsible for overseeing family training that integrates evidence-based behavioral strategies to be implemented in the home and/or natural environment.
● Meet with families to review progress related to treatment plan including curriculum and behavior plan based on funding source requirements
● Collaborates with outside agency team members (i.e IEP team, speech therapists, OTs).
RCG is looking for a professional with a strong work ethic and commitment towards providing excellent services to our clients and families
● Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and licensed by the Board of Medicine.
● At least 2 years of experience working with children with autism and/or communication disorder
● Ability to maintain adherence to the BACB Code of Ethics
● Excellent time management skills