Recognizing Children's Gifts (RCG) Behavioral Health Network is an organization that provides services for children and adolescents that have been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Currently, we are looking for a BCBA (Center Based) to join our team! An ideal candidate is one that is passionate, dedicated, and enthusiastic.
DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to:
- Ensures procedural integrity of all therapists/behavior technicians by conducting performance checks targeting implementation of client’s treatment/behavior plan.
- Assesses, develops and implements a functional communication program for all individuals through collaboration with School Prep Teacher, families, staff and related service providers (if possible).
- Provides weekly individual clinical supervision to school prep team
- Provides weekly observation of all clients
- Meets with the team on a weekly basis for group supervision and training.
- Assist with initial and ongoing assessments and support for new and existing clients (i.e., VB-MAPP, ABLLS-R)
- Co-teaches, models and monitors effective instructional strategies;
- Collects and interprets client performance data;
- Effectively communicates with the clients’ therapy team and family members
- Conduct/Attend Team Meetings
- Conduct/Attend Case Reviews
- Conduct/Attend Ongoing Parent training
- Develops/Conducts/Attends ongoing professional development for school prep team to include principles of applied behavior analysis, evidence-based practices, instructional strategies, curriculum development etc.
- Assists with conducting intake interviews with new/potential clients
- Conducts Functional Behavior Assessments
- Develops and writes Behavior Intervention Plans
- Assists with the development of Curriculum and Treatment Plans for each client
- Attends Team Member meetings, and serves on committees as required.
- Responsible for ongoing training and development of the School Prep Team (i.e. coaching, training, development, reviews, etc.)
- Manages the authorization and reauthorization process for all assigned clients
Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or a related field from an accredited college or university;
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst with a minimum of two years of experience providing behavioral therapy to individuals with developmental disabilities and at least 1 year of experience in a classroom setting;
- Must be licensed by the Board of Medicine
- The ideal candidate will have experience using intensive, highly individualized evidence-based interventions to teach children with autism. Experience in training & coaching, the ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and support service providers of individuals with disabilities.
- *BENEFITS INCLUDED*
If you want to be part of a fun team that strives to change the lives of children with special needs, send your cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete an application (found on http://rcghealthnetwork.com/contact-us/).